Many people see enlightenment as a destination. A place they can arrive at where all their problems fade away and everything falls into place.
What they are really looking for here is rest - because the state of doing is a state of battle. Battles are exhausting and people find themselves saying, 'When will this be over, when will I be happy, when will I feel [insert].'
Lets get rid of the myth that there is a destination or 'healed state' because there isn't. The more you surrender to infinity, the more you realise you can surrender to infinity. The potential is limitless.
The deeper you go into your healing journey, the more you will become aware that it is a journey with three major components.
1) Self Love
2) Self Responsibility
3) Surrender These all have degrees of depth and interpretation based on your position and level of awareness but the point is, there is no end to the love you can give yourself, the responsibility you can take and the surrender you can allow.
Enlightenment is the ability to constantly and consistently take the sacred message of your shadows and inner discomfort and use them to learn about yourself, to heal and to rise in your greatness. The purpose of darkness is to show you where you have become blind to yourself, to your inherent self power.
Enlightenment is the ability to constantly and consistently take the sacred message of your shadows and inner discomfort and use them to grow beyond your edges
As you get more used to the process of inner healing, u will work faster and faster because you will have replaced fear with mercy. You will no longer resist your inner emotions or feelings. You will flow through all. A feeling of difficulty will become an opportunity to rise within yourself. That is enlightenment. Sorry to break it to you. It is INFINITE. The deeper you go within, into peace, the more is revealed, the more you surrender. The more you surrender the more is revealed. Miracle after miracle becomes your lived experience. That is enlightenment. So stop chasing platforms and destinations. Instead, find a deeper self love, take responsibility for your emotions and thoughts and surrender to the healing sensations that come through your body in sessions or in your meditation. Enjoy the journey
P.S. If you’re ready to dive deeper than ever before, here are 5 ways I can help you heal, grow and awaken your inner alchemist
1. Work with me privately in a transformational 6 week journey to heal the root causes of trauma and pain. Just drop me an email and put 'Private Alchemy' in the subject line, tell me what you'd like to heal.
2. Learn how to heal trauma using energy medicine in my latest course- an initiation for experienced practitioners. I will be sharing techniques that have been revealed to me through sacred alchemy work that I use in practice.
3. Grow your practice with private 1-1 mentoring in Alchemy Lab, my accelerator programme for therapists who are ready to break new ground and scale their business, or for those who want support to get started in private practice.
4. Learn healing alchemy at the School of Healing Alchemy, online in depth courses that you can take in your own time 5. Join my monthly group healing sessions which are attended by people around the world