for therapists who want to break new ground
How it works
Mentoring is a powerful way to be supported, to deepen your therapeutic presence, to develop your skills dialogically and energetically and to grow your network and practice.
Working with a lab model, we can also use vibration and space setting / shape shifting to explore and understand your actual energetic and emotional process.
This means rather than just talking about how you might feel, you will actually experience it.
I've found this method to be particularly potent. The lessons and wisdom imprint in your field and therefore information and knowledge becomes available in the moment when you are in your clinics.
My way of working is radically different and I work with individuals who are ambitious, passionate and willing to go deep within to better serve their clients as mirrors of their own soul and catalysts for their own development. If this resonates keep reading!
We'll be a good fit if
1- You're deeply passionate about your client work and growing your practice with integrity
2 - You're always looking for ways to meet your clients better - you're willing to explore and experiment
3 - You take your own healing seriously and you're willing to see your self and your edges in all dimensions
4- You see mentoring as an incredible growth opportunity alongside your personal therapy and supervision
5. You're fiercely ambitious, you're growing your practice in creative ways rather than following the crowd
6. You serve more challenging clients or need support to grow into that area of work
7. You're willing to be challenged and to challenge - a relationship grows when we can we are both willing to
My unique approach
Using what is known as the Discrimination Model often used in clinical supervision I focus equally on you as a practitioner as well as your clients. I help you notice, feel and understand client entanglements and your own inner blocks. I also have the perceptual ability to feel into any client you bring even if I have not met them. Through you I can sense their field and structures and support you to understand different dimensions and perspectives of your work. We run experiments to help you understand what is going on within you, and within them and between you.
The discrimination model incorporates:
1. Process - understanding how communication is conveyed - how you communicate your client work and your perception of it. Also whether you are reflecting the client's emotions or your own.
2. Conceptualization - developing perception of the bigger picture so that your treatments are a journey of deepening rather than one off sessions. This will help you to understand what you're actually working with and makes it easier to support a client when things get tough for them or you or in the therapeutic relationship.
3. Personalization - understanding how you might need to adapt your ways, methods, treatment plans, vocabulary, sensitivity etc to meet your specific client.
What you'll receive
Individual focus on your client cases to ground you into a place where you can hold and see more
Dialogical, relational and energetic work to explore your inner edges in relation to your clients
Support to better understand your client's psychological positions
Advice to accelerate your career, business and marketing strategy and grow your practice
Personalised workbook to guide your inner reflections and process based on what you edges are
A private online Facebook group of therapists to connect with
A completely radical and inspirational way to connect to your practice
Container and cost
The lab consist of a minimum of 4 sessions which are £70 each, with the possibility of longer term mentoring also available. Each session lasts 70 mins
For groups that want a 1-1 and combined group experience the cost goes down to £60 each if there are 4 participants or more.
What you'll get:
- Weekly/bi monthly lab sessions depending on your client load
- Sessions take place over zoom and last 70 mins
- Personalised workbook consisting of prompts and various lab set ups
- Guidance based on exploring your edges and growth areas
- Access to a private FB community
- Support from me if you choose, by Whatsap
- Free group healing ticket (to my Wed eve session)
- Business and digital marketing support and guidance
If you're a member of a registered body e.g CSTA , BACP you'll still need to fulfil their supervision criteria.
what clients say
Safa is pure brilliance. In our distant sessions Safa tuned into me instantly. Her ability to feel my system at each moment was amazing and this gave me the freedom to explore, unearth and learn about myself energetically. Safa sparkles with clarity, truth and wisdom.
Her knowledge is vast and all through her own explorations and experiences. She has helped me to see my own gifts and abilities and to become the best version of myself. I have found my strength and the direction I want to take in my life and career.
If you've read this and you feel we could be a good fit, get in touch with me.
I am open to working with therapists from all relational therapeutic backgrounds including talking therapy.